Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday to everyone!  And a happy Friday indeed.  Today was one of the best Fridays eva!!!  I got free stuff in the mail, which is hard to beat!  I won a Sebastian Shine System Kit from CosmoProf!  It came with shampoo, conditioner, thermal styling protector (which has glitter in it!), styling wax, and color revitalizer!  And they are all full sized!  I have used Sebastian products and I must say they are AWESOME!
Enough about that on to the polish!!  I'm so excited to start working on my nails for the Halloween challenge I'm going to participate in!  You can check out the challenge here.   I've been thinking up some pretty good ideas (with the help of my boyfriend!).
My mani today includes one of the first indie polishes I ever bought.  It's by Lucky 13 and it's called Ragdoll.  You can check out Lucky 13's Facebook page here.  She makes some really great polishes!  For this mani I used
 2 coats of OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It!
1 coat of Kleancolors Candy Cast in Neon Aqua (accent nail)
1 coat of Lucky 13 Ragdoll
 
All 3 of these polishes are great.  No complaints with any of them.  And they do coordinate quite well, if I do say so myself.  Now, on to the pics!


Here are the polishes I used

 
 
 
In the sunlight
 
 
In the shade

 
I apologize for my raggedy cuticles.  I'm working on those for sure!  Ragdoll is an awesome blend of turquoise, silver, lavender, and yellow hex glitter with teeney- tiny purple glitter in a sheer grey base.  Applies like a charm, no fishing for glitter in this one!  I have a few other polishes from Lucky 13 and would recommend these polishes to anyone looking for an awesome indie!  That's all for now!  Have a great night!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment