Wednesday, October 31, 2012

8 Spooky Nights-Only Black and Orange

This is the last of this challenge (sad face).  I had a lot of fun participating in this challenge for sure!!  I also love seeing everyone else's creativity!!  For today's challenge we can use only black and orange.  I did a few variations of this mani before deciding on this one.  Fun stuff!!  For this mani I used
Sinful Colors-Courtney Orange
Fantasy Makers-Black
Orange and Black rhinestones
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
I really had fun with this one!  I'm going to post a pic of another orange and black mani I did just for fun!!
 
 A big thanks to Peace Love Lacquer for having this challenge!!  Until next time...
 


1 comment:

  1. love them both great ending to both challenges!!! happy halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete