Monday, October 15, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness challenge 3

 
Monday means a new Breast Cancer Awareness challenge. 
More information available (per region):If you would like more information on Breat Cancer Awareness you can look here


Australia- BCNA

Russia- Rakpobedim
 
 
For today's mani I used
 
Pure Ice-Flirt Alert
Lucky 13-Bone Daddy
 
And here they are
 
 
 
And here are the results
 
 
I love Bone Daddy!!!  I have tried it over several colors already and have been please with all the results.  I think I need to buy another bottle because there are so many more colors I would like to try this over.  You can check out Lucky 13 here.  It's recommended that you do!!  You're sure to find a polish you fall in love with...I've found several from them!!   Until next time...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment