Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday



Hello loveleys!!!  Today I have a mani for the Go Pink Wednesday, since it's Wednesday!  These manis will be ro show support for Breast Cancer Awareness. 
 For this mani I used a new polish made my ME!!!  I bought a kit to make handmade polish on eBay from this awesome seller named silly-lily-polish.  You can check her out here!  I recommend checking her out, if not for the do-it-yourself kits then to see the awesome handmade polishes made by her!
So, with the kit I bought from her I made my first polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  I used lots of pink glitters and some silver bar glitter.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  Not too bad for my first try!  Really, the kit made it easy including everything needed to make some beautiful polishes!  I don't have a name for it...maybe someone can make a suggestion?!
 

 
With no further ado here is the polish
 

 
 
And this is it over one coat of Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
 
 
 
Unfortunately, my camera doesn't do it the justice I think it deserves.  But, I'm still pleased!  Until next time...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment