Thursday, October 18, 2012

Red glitter polish by yours truly

Hey hey hey!!  For today's mani I got my favorite color, in a glitter, made by me. Red glitter polishes are my favorite.  And I own several!  So, when making my own I had to change it up a little bit!  I included little black and red glitter, large red hex glitter, and silver holo bar glitter.  I also added just a little black to the base for a jelly finish.   Fun stuff!  I should do swatches of it with no undies and I will someday...but, for today I used it over
 
 
OPI-Got the Blues for Red
Sinful Colors-Inkwell
Glitter Me This-Red Glitter Polish
 
 
 
Here are the polishes
 
 
And here are the results

 
All three of these polishes are wonderful.  I only used one coat of the OPI and 2 coats of Inkwell (on the accent finger).  Topped off with one coat of my fabulous red glitter polish!!!  In keeping with the Halloween theme of the month this red polish definitely reminds me of blood.  Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Love this look! And for only one coat of glitter that is a nice coverage. Thanks for sharing@

    ReplyDelete