Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eradicate H8 in the Nail Polish Community

Eradicate H8 In the Nail Polish Blogger Community!!!
 

This beginning part is from Jiltastic Nail Design & More

Thursday November 8th will be a special day, a day where many bloggers will unite against bullying in their own special way. I will be creating a special purple nail art to raise awareness that bullying is always going on but often hidden by both bullies and victims. Showing them that we care will hopefully cause them to think and maybe, just maybe, we can make it a little less bad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bullying is not funny. It is not cool. It is not right. And more importantly, it is not okay.

I think she has a great point!  I'm fairly new to the blogger community and thankfully I have not experienced this.  But it seems some have and it's a terrible thing!  I began doing this to share my love for polish and thought I was joining people who feel the same.  And from my experience , I have.  Everyone is so nice and complimenting.  And I love seeing everyone else's designs and leaving comments for them.  It's all about the love for this girl!!!  I would never criticize anyone for anything nail related.  It's just not necessary.  So hopefully with the support of all these bloggers we can put an end to this problem!  Show some love!!!!
For this mani i used
Sinful Colors-Amethyst
Glitter Me This-P1 purple holo glitter polish
Purple heart rhinestones
 


Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 I added purple heart rhinestones to show the LOVE!!!!  Until next time...






6 comments:

  1. I've never seen this purple before! So pretty and I love the rhinestone accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and thanks for the purple nails of support today! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello prettttty nails!!! :) Really beautiful mani perfect for the occasion :) Thank you for joining all of us and taking a stand against bullying!! :)

    ReplyDelete