Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy 15 Challenge-Gradient

Happy Monday everybody!!  I'm super excited on this particular Monday because I found another challenge to do!  It called Lazy 15 and is being brought to us by Phoenix Nails.  You should check her out because she does some dope nails!!!  I missed the first day which was a tape mani, but I'm going to make that one up for sure.  I love using striping tape!   Anyways, on with the show!!!   Today's challenge is gradient. I got a huge haul of Essie polishes I scored off ebay for a steal so I decided to try them out.  I've never used Essie before and I must say they are divine!!  For this mani I used
 
Essie-Trophy Wife
Essie-Aruba Blue
Essie-Blue Rhapsody
 
Here are the polishes
 
 
And here are the results
 
I love gradients!  The look is just so smooth!!  When I'm done posting this I'll be checking out everyone else's, which I love to do!!  So many creative girls out there!!  Until next time...

4 comments: