Friday, November 9, 2012

Lazy 15-Water Marble

Happy Friday!!!  I've got a busy weekend planned and hopefully I can show off some polishes by Monday!!  I've made tons and taken pictures,  now I just have to list them for the world to see!  For today's Lazy 15 challenge we have water marble!  I like experimenting with this.  Every time I sit down to do this I always end up doing at least 3 water marble manis.  Each one teaching me something new about the process, because let's admit it is a little bit of a process!  But fun!  For today's mani i used
 
WNW-French White Creme
Essie-Sexy Divide
Kleancolors-Metallic Black
Venique-Rolling Tides
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
I can't wait to check out everyone's designs!   I love the look of water marble and there are so many talented girl out there!!!  Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!  Until next time...







2 comments:

  1. I love these colors, that Essie is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! Love the color combo and your marbling is really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete