Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Nail Art challenge-Orange and Brown

Hey hey hey!!!  For todays Thanksgiving Nail Art challenge we have orange and brown.  I did 3 different manis for this challenge.  I couldn't get the results I wanted.  But I settled on this one.  For this mani I used
 
Kleancolors-Metallic Orange
OPI-You Don't Know Jacques!
Sinful Colors-Courtney Orange
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
I attempted 2 water marbles and they were both huge failures!!!  So I went with something much more simple, dots!!  If all else fails go to dots!!!  This one is much better than either of my other attempts!!  Hopefully the other ladies had more luck than me!!  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Look at you doing two challenges at once!! LOL I love the dots they are pretty and subtle! I have a love/hate relationship with watermarbling... mostly hate tho :) Super beautiful though! :D

    ReplyDelete