Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Nail Art Challenge-Turkeys

 
Just another quick post for you all today!  Today is the final day of the Thanksgiving nail art challenge and it is turkeys!  I'm not going to list all the polishes I used for this mani because there are so many but I will post a picture of the ones I used.  The only one I'd like to tell you about is a new indie I received lately from Amy's Nail Boutique.  It's called Harvest Moon and is the perfect glitter polish for fall!!  It has red, orange, and gold glitters of various shape and sizes and is packed full of it!!  She has a lot of other great polishes you may want to check out!!  At the end of this post I have another shot of this polish over Sinful Colors-Muse.
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
Fun little guy but he kind of just looks like a guy with crazy hair!!  I really had a lot of fun with this challenge and look forward to doing more with the other wonderful participants soon!! 

 Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww turkey!!! :) So adorable and well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, Check my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-QwFF91k98&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete