Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 DOC-Holiday Movie

Hey again!!  Another challenge for today!!!  For this one we have holiday movie!!  And I chose A Christmas Story!!!  Fun stuff!!  I love that movie!!  So many funny things happen!!  And one of my favorite parts is when the dad gets the package in the mail!!!  FRA-GEEEE-LAY!!!!  It's too much!!  So for this mani I used
 
Venique-Shhh...quiet!!!
Spoiled-Visually Slimming
Orly-Spark
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
This was soooo much fun!!  And I can't wait to see everybody elses designs!!  You can check them out too below!!  Until next time...
;

12 comments:

  1. Did you do that netting by hand? If so, I am soooo impressed! Great interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used striping tape for this!!! Thanks much!!!

      Delete
  2. This mani rocks!!! I love it! It looks so cool for the combination of colors are great as well as the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Best part of that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually soooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this is amazing!!! My boyfriend's father would LOVE these that's his all time favorite movie lolol! You did such a freaking awesome job!! :D

    ReplyDelete