Wednesday, January 9, 2013

On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Hello everybody!!!  Since it's a new year I decided I want to try a new theme that I can keep up for the entire year!  I saw the theme "On Wednesdays we wear pink" on  Adventures In Polishland's blog .  After consulting with her about the idea, I decided I'm going to try a new pink mani or polish every Wednesday of the year!!  If you don't know about "On Wednesdays we wear pink" it's from the movie Mean Girls.  On Wednesdays it's mandatory to wear pink!   So to start this off I'm going to show you a polish I received for Christmas!  I actually got the whole collection for Christmas but I am only showing this one for today!  Because it's pink!  The polish is from Daily Lacquer.  It's from the Buddy the Elf collection!!  Let me start by saying this is an amazing collection, but honestly, all her polishes are!!  Here is the one I've been talking about...
JOVI
 
This truly is a gorgeous polish!!!  It has full coverage in 2 coats and is filled with a variety of gorgeous glitters!!  Don't forget to check out Daily Lacquers Etsy shop and Facebook for updates on new polishes!!  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment