Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge-Duochrome

Hey everyone!!  For todays 31 day challenge we have duochrome, flakie, or holo.  I chose to use duochrome because I had 2 Models Own untrieds that were calling my name.  For the first mani I used
 
Models Own-Aqua Violet
 
And here it is
 
For the second mani I used
 
Models Own-Golden Green Beetle Juice
 
And here is that one
 
I love these polishes!  Nice formula and nice, smooth coverage in 2 coats.   Unfortunately my camera doesn't capture the true awesomeness of these polishes!  Don't forget to check out the other awesome designs below.  Until next time

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I always love a great duochrome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty picky with my duochromes but these are really pretty! Golden Green Beetle Juice is so unique! Lovely picks lady! :)

    ReplyDelete