Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Girl Obsessed-SockMonkey,Mt. Dew, and Fraggle Rock

Hello everybody!!  Thanks much for stopping by!!!  Today I have 3 polishes to show you by the amazing A Girl Obsessed!!!  She has an awesome variety of polishes other than the ones I will be showing you today!!  If you haven't already checked her out I highly recommend that you do!!  You can find her here on Etsy or here on Facebook
 
The first polish i am going to show you is called Fraggle Rock.  Anyone remember that show???  Cutest little things and so is this polish!!  It is a great purple jelly base with a variety of purple, lavender, and turquoise glitters of various shapes and sizes!!  In the first picture I used
Pure Ice-Last Chance
Fraggle Rock
 
 
For the next one I used
Sinful Colors-Sweet Nothing
Fraggle Rock
 
And for the last one I used
OPI-Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous
Fraggle Rock
 
Loving this polish!!!
 
Next up we have Mt. Dew!!   I am a huge Dew fan and this polish is a great representation of it for sure!!   For the first one I used
Sally Hansen-Black Out
Mt. Dew
 
For the next one I used
Sinful Colors-Free spirit
Mt. Dew
 
  And for the last one I used
Sinful Colors-Happy Endings
Mt. Dew
 
And the last A Girl Obsessed polish I have to show you is Sock Monkey. 
 
 
I used this one all by itself because that's the way I love it!!  And I do love it!!!  So, now is the time for you to race over and check out what she's got!!!  You're sure to find something that's just for you!!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment