Monday, June 10, 2013

Mani Monday-Animal Print

Hey everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today we have mani Monday inspired by The Nails Files By Lynda and today's theme is animal print.  I can not get enough animal prints!!  For today's design I use 2 new polishes I got from China Glaze.  They are
China Glaze-Highlight Of My Summer and
Too Yacht To Handle

And here is the design I came up with.  Fun stuff for sure!!

I also came up with this design a couple of days ago.  I'm not loving the way this turned out but, I thought I'd share it anyways.  For this one I used
China Glaze-Dandy Lyin' Around, Awaken, and Ink

And here is that design

  If you haven't already, I highly recommend you go check out The Nails Files By Lynda!  She has lots of great designs!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment